Too many men are not leading the life they want to. They’re not happy. Their wives are not happy. They don’t like their jobs. They don’t feel like their wife or kids respect them. Their family life is stuck in the wrong routine. For some guys, just one or two of these issues may apply. For others, most of these issues (and a whole bunch of others) are piled on top of them. There’s something wrong but they don’t know how to turn it around.
There is a way out of all this. No, it’s not (necessarily) divorce. It’s not resigning yourself to a lifetime of being your wife’s servant. It’s called Husband Power.
Husband Power gives you the life you deserve. It earns you the wife you thought you were going to get. It makes you the Commander-In-Chief of your life!
If you had a magic wand and could transform your life overnight, what would you change? More money? Less fighting with your wife? More sex? Less nagging and complaining? Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you. There is no magic wand. (There is also currently no Holodeck; but we’ll talk about that later.)
If you want Husband Power in your life, you’re going to have to work for it; and I’ll tell you how.
BTW . . . You don’t have to pay anything for this secret. I’m going to send it to you free. Click the link below and tell me where. Then, every few days, you’ll get a message from me. Each one will explain another step of the process. Little by little, you’ll rebuild your life into something awesome.
It won’t happen overnight. It won’t be easy. Like anything worth achieving in life, it will take hard work, perseverance, and the fortitude to bounce back from mistakes. But it’s worth it. Once you have Husband Power you will understand how some men engineered their marriages so their wives are happy to have them take charge. So their kids want to please their father. It eliminates nagging and boosts your wife’s libido. Husband Power will lead you to the city of marriage nirvana and make you the mayor.
It sounds like magic, doesn’t it? It’s not magic. It’s a proven path to a better life. But only if you work for it.
If you’re like me, though, you’re not afraid of a little work. Well . . . OK . . . maybe I wasn’t so keen on doing the work at first. But I realized that if I didn’t do SOMETHING drastic, my life was going to head down the same path it had been on. Less joy. Less sex. Less control. THAT scared me.
Why am I doing all of this? More importantly, why am I doing it for free?
Because it needs to be done. Guys all over the world are in seriously fucked-up situations and they don’t know how to get out. Many guys (like me a few years back) can’t even identify what the problem is. They just know that their obligations and responsibilities have skyrocketed and their fun weekends and sex life have become less interesting and less frequent.
Guys complain to their wives. (That just makes it worse.) Commiserate with their friends. (When did that ever fix things?) Maybe even go to marriage counselling. (Two years of “So . . . How did that make you feel?”) I did all of that. Nothing worked. So I looked elsewhere.
I found the woman-hating “Manosphere” that blamed every guy’s problems on the Feminist movement. That was eye-opening! The problem was that a very few nuggets of wisdom were buried in misguided, misogynistic rage. That wasn’t what I was looking for.
I read at least 20 books on how to fix my marriage. There were some good ideas in there. I’d estimate about one solid piece of advice for every 250 pages that I read. The rest were filled with un-implementable suggestions. “Arguing with your spouse? Try hugging until you’re both relaxed.” If this has ever worked for anybody, please contact me!
I studied all the science on how to be attractive. I learned the pickup-artist techniques. I became a guru on charisma. I even attended a full-week men’s “bootcamp” on attracting single women to master the skills. (Explaining that to my wife is a whole other story! We’ll cover it in the segment on “how to get your wife to happily let you do whatever you want.”) The bootcamp was an incredible experience, but it cost me a lot of money. I definitely have the skills now to find a different wife if I ever need to. But I’m not sure how much it helped me transform my existing marriage.
Last year, I did find some really good resources online that helped married guys. But those sites started hiding all the good, free advice so they could sell more books and videos. It was about this point that I started to see how everything I had been studying fit together.
And then I got mad. Really mad. Why didn’t my father teach me this stuff? Why isn’t it taught in schools? The collection of skills that I now call Husband Power should be a part of every man’s life lessons growing up. I’m convinced it would make almost every guy (and his wife) happier. It would eliminate countless unhappy hours (and dollars) spent on therapy. I’m convinced it would chop the divorce rate by 75%.
But it’s not taught in schools. It’s not brought up in marriage counseling. It’s not talked about because it isn’t politically correct. It’s just not PC to talk about men having power in their marriage. It’s OK to talk about women having power, but not men.
It’s such a taboo topic that it’s hard to even talk about why it’s taboo! But let me just point this out: 85% of women say they are sexually attracted to strong, confident men; and there are bonus points if he earns more than they do. That’s the truth that nobody wants to talk about. Women are attracted to men with power. That’s what Husband Power is all about. Giving men the power that makes them attractive to their wives.
If I can give a million men their Husband Power back, then all those men and their families have more time, money, and happiness in their lives. Happy people with lots of time are more likely to invent cool things like the Holodeck.
OK, so now you know the real reason I’m doing this. I want someone to invent the Holodeck, and I’m afraid that the inventor is currently burdened by a crappy marriage. I launched Husband Power hoping to eventually reach that guy so he’ll finally invent the Holodeck and my life will be complete.
Back to reality . . .
In case you have any reservations, here’s what Husband Power is NOT:
- It’s not instructions on how to communicate better or fight fair. The point is to stop arguing, not learn how to do it better!
- It’s not couple’s marriage counseling. You don’t need your wife’s participation in, consent for, or even her knowledge of what you’re doing.
- It’s not for sale. You can only get it via email and I’m not charging for it.
- It’s not a diatribe on how the Feminist movement robbed guys of their power and now we need to forcibly take it back. Most guys who lost their power gave it up trying to please their wives. Ironically, their wives end up dissatisfied and wishing for a more powerful version of their husbands!
- It’s not a process based on a faith or religion. Nothing in Husband Power is incompatible with most religious beliefs, but we won’t be talking about what the sacred texts say a marriage should be.
- It’s not a way to find a girlfriend. It’s not a method for divorcing your wife. There’s plenty of advice on pickup and dating elsewhere on the internet. And if you can’t avoid divorce, hire a lawyer.
- It’s not a trick. It’s not a way for you to pretend to be someone you’re not. It’s you being the best version of you and earning the life you deserve.
- It’s not an impossible task list. You don’t have to earn more money, grow 4 inches, and magically have awesome hair. You don’t need expensive clothes, or a master’s degree.
- You don’t have to change who you are. Most guys find that they change back into the guy that they were when they met their wife. A guy they loved being, but slightly older and much smarter.
- It’s not a “my way or the highway” ultimatum. When you have Husband Power, your wife will actually encourage you to do things your way.
- It’s not a method for appeasing your wife. The initial changes are going to freak her out. She may even try to undermine your efforts. At first she will only see the changes to the power dynamic, and that can be scary. Only later, when she feels the massive attraction kick in, will she start supporting the changes.
Well, I’m impressed. You found this site, found this page, and actually read it. That’s an indication that you’re serious about creating the life that you always wanted. The next step is to sign up for the Husband Power series of emails.
Max Lorenz, Founder
Sign up now to get Husband Power working for you.